Terms and Conditions of autoshipping
Endoca Autoshipping Program:
By enrolling in Endoca’s Autoship program, you agree to abide by the following Autoship
Terms and Conditions for regularly shipped products from Endoca at 20, 30, 40, 60 day intervals for at least 3 times:
• You must have an Endoca.com account, a valid email address, and a credit card and/or debit card to participate in Endoca.com’s Autoship Program.
• By placing an Autoship order, whether via Endoca.com, placing a telephone order through an Endoca Customer Service Representative, fax, mail, e-mail or otherwise, you are bound by these Endoca.com Autoship Terms and Conditions.
Autoship Order Placement:
• By placing an Autoship order, you authorize Endoca.com to automatically place and ship an order for your selected Autoship item(s), on a scheduled date determined by your order frequency selection on your initial Autoship order.
Autoship Order Final Order Amount:
Your Autoship order’s final total may vary due to changes in price, tax rates, Customs, duties fees, and/or shipping costs. Your order total will include:
• Sales tax, if applicable, will be applied to each Autoship order.
• Customs fees, if applicable, can be applied to each Autoship order shipped outside the country.
• Shipping costs will be applied based on the shipping method for your location. Initial Autoship order will be used for all subsequent Autoship orders.
Autoship Order Payment:
• By placing an Autoship order, you authorize Endoca.com to charge the credit card you provided for subsequent Autoship orders until you cancel your Autoship order. Unless modified by you, the credit card you used to set up the initial Autoship order
will be charged for subsequent orders. Subsequent orders will be charged the day the order is placed and forwarded to the warehouse for processing.
• If your credit card is declined at the time of Autoship order placement, your order will not be placed; you will be notified that your Autoship payment has failed and you will need to update your credit card information. Once your payment
information is corrected, your Autoship order will be processed. To update your credit card information, you can go to your "My Account" section and click "Autoship Management" to update your credit card information.
• Credit Card and Debit Card payment will be the only valid payment types accepted for Autoship order payment. Store Credit, Gift Certificates, Checks, PayPal, and Bill Me Later will not be accepted.
• The items in an Autoship subscription are based on a customer’s current customer class price. This means that item prices are not locked in.
Autoship Order Notifications:
• An Autoship order confirmation email and a shipment confirmation email will be sent after each Autoship order is processed and shipped. Once an Autoship order is scheduled, no emails will be sent before subsequent Autoship order shipments are
• At the time of ordering, any backordered item(s) on your Autoship order will be indicated on your order confirmation.
Autoship Order Backordered Items:
• Any backordered Autoship order item(s) will be shipped as soon as they become available.
• A backordered item will not affect the Autoship order schedule for the backordered item. Subsequent Autoship orders of that item will continue to be shipped according to the schedule you specified when you set up your initial Autoship order.
20,30,40,60 day intervals will run from the date you set up the initial Autoship order, not from the date that an item was last shipped.
Manufacture Container Size Changes on Autoship Orders
• Occasional manufacturing changes of products will occur. Modifications can include but not be limited to the container size (for example, a manufacturer could increase the quantity from 30 to 60 capsules). In this case, your Autoship order’s quantity
and possibly ordered item(s) will be automatically adjusted to retain the original order quantity. This new adjustment will continue unless you choose to cancel them.
Product Formula Changes on Autoship Orders
Endoca.com is committed to providing the best quality and innovation. Our team is continually monitoring our product’s effectiveness; updates to the formula are made in the name of quality and improvement for what we believe is in the best interest of our customer. This may result in the manufacturer adjusting amounts from batch to batch or even an entire formula (for example, a manufacturer could change the percentage of a product’s active ingredient from 5% to 7%). Each formula change could be different and Endoca.com will take the following actions depending on the percentage change of active
• For formula modifications, your order will be automatically updated by replacing the existing item with the new formula item. You will NOT be notified separately of this formula change before subsequent Autoship orders are processed and shipped. This
new formula product will continue on subsequent Autoship orders unless you choose to remove this item from your Autoship order.
Cancellation of Autoship Orders:
• You may cancel your Autoship subscription by going to the My Account section and clicking on the “My Subscriptions” portion of your account which will modify the Autoship Management page. Or you can email Customer Service at
email@example.com or call by phone – (U.S.)001 619 831 0156 or (International)0045 898 707 00 You may modify or cancel your Autoship order at any time before the subsequent order is processed.
• Canceling an Autoship order will stop all future shipments of that order.
• Canceling an Autoship item will stop all future shipments of that item.
• To resume your Autoship order after you cancelled it, you will need to create a new Autoship order.
Changing of Your Autoship Order:
Modifying subsequent Autoship orders is easy. Simply log in to your account and click "Autoship Management" to update your Autoship order. You can modify the following on your Autoship order(s):
• Update payment information
• Update billing / shipping addresses
• Change the order frequency of an item
• Remove items from you Autoship order
Acceptance of Autoship Terms and Conditions:
• By placing an Autoship order, whether online at Endoca.com, by placing a telephone order through a Endoca Customer Service Representative, facsimile, by mail, or otherwise, you are agreeing to be bound by these Endoca.com Autoship Terms and
Conditions, as well as Endoca.com’s general Terms and Conditions.
• We’re sorry; but International and Wholesale accounts are not eligible for Autoship
at this time.
Endoca.com reserves the right to update or revise these Autoship Terms and Conditions at any time. If Endoca.com makes material changes to these Autoship Terms and Conditions, we will provide you notice on the website for 30 days. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or any changes proposed by Endoca.com, your only remedy is to cancel your Autoship order(s).
Endoca.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without prior notice.